Road Traffic Accidents
Road traffic accident claims can involve anything from the most minor of bumps to catastrophic accidents.
How we can help
We can advise on very simple or very complicated cases which will always be dealt with by a member of our experienced and qualified team, able to provide you with the best legal advice. We deal with:-
- Cases with a value of under £25,000 via the online Portal system
- Motor Insurance Bureau Uninsured Driver cases
- Motor Insurance Bureau Untraced Driver cases
- Cases where a vehicle has been used as a deadly weapon
- Cases involving foreign drivers or driving abroad
- Catastrophic cases involving damages claims valued at more than £25,000
- Cycling cases
- Pedestrian claims
Road traffic cases can often be considered the most simple and straightforward cases. We have, on many occasions, acted on behalf of individuals dissatisfied with the way in which claims have been handled by their own insurer panel firms. Our team has successfully recovered damages for individuals who had elements of their injury previously overlooked (for example subtle head injury and chronic pain).
< Back to Accidents and Injuries
‘I would like to thank you and your team for all your help in bringing my claim to a conclusion and would not hesitate in recommending your firm should the need arise.’
‘I don’t know what I would have done without your help.’
‘Whenever I have called at the office, I have always been impressed by how helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about all aspects of my case they have been.’
Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements.