Hatch Brenner Solicitors on Theatre Street in Norwich has joined the Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) approved list of personal injury solicitors 2019/2020.
The SIA is the expert voice and leading source of support and information to people with spinal cord injury (SCI).
Colin Cook, Hatch Brenner Partner and specialist personal injury lawyer commented: “The whole team is delighted at our inclusion in the SIA approved solicitors list for 2019-2020. I have been working with injured clients for almost 20 years now, and focus on a compassionate and rehabilitative approach. Our free initial meetings allow clients to explore if they have a claim for compensation, and we can signpost towards other support services for the victim and their family.”
The SIA work to ensure all spinal cord injured people get the best possible legal advice after an accident. Their annual guide lists all the solicitors firms they believe can provide this having collected past client references and measured against a number of criteria including:
- The number of spinal cord injury and other high-value cases the firm has dealt with in the recent past
- The types of cases they have dealt with
- The number of years experience of the lawyers who handle spinal cord injury cases
- The level of professional indemnity insurance held by the firm
- Membership of professional associations
- How they will keep in touch with their clients
- What professional development training staff have received
Each firm listed has agreed to abide by the SIA Code of Conduct, which is backed by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. The guide is reviewed annually by the SIA Solicitors Advisory Panel.
A copy of the SIA Approved Solicitor List and their Code of Conduct is available on the SIA website: https://www.spinal.co.uk/how-we-help/find-solicitor/