01603 214 220

Services / Child Law Solicitors / Children Disputes

Children Disputes

When a relationship breaks down, parents need to decide arrangements for their children. If you are able to reach an agreement there is no need for a formal order. If parents are not able to reach an agreement, we can help you try to find a solution without applying to the court for an order.

Sometimes this is not possible, or parents would like the certainty of a court order to fall back on. Either parent can apply to the court for a Child Arrangements Order which is an order setting out who the child lives with and what contact they should have with the other parent.

Courts can also be asked to determine specific disputes surrounding important decisions in the child’s life such as what school they should attend, what medical treatment they should have or what name they should be known as.

We have specialist solicitors who are experienced in these matters and can assist you with any dispute in respect of children.

Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements.

If you would like further information about any service, call us on 01603 214220