01603 214 220


If you are concerned about wrongdoing in your place of work, you may be thinking about blowing the whistle.

There is no financial cap on compensation in whistleblowing claims and no requirement for a minimum period of service. However, there are specific conditions that must be met in order to ensure that you qualify for protection.

How we can help

We can advise you whether the disclosure that you want to make will be protected. It may also be necessary to consider your obligations under any applicable professional code of conduct.

Once you have made the disclosure, you should not be disciplined, dismissed or suffer any other disadvantage as a result. We can provide support and guidance if you have been penalised for raising legitimate concerns with your employer and can help you obtain the compensation that you are entitled to.

Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements.

‘This is the first time that I have used Hatch Brenner at a time when it can be difficult as it was an employment issue. I would recommend them as the service was excellent and the information provided was clear and precise.’

If you would like further information about any service, call us on 01603 214220