01603 660 811

Services / Accidents and Injuries / Accidents Abroad

Accidents Abroad

If you suffer an injury whilst on holiday you might be entitled to make a claim against the holiday company if your holiday was arranged as part of a package deal.

If you are involved in a road traffic accident abroad it may be possible to pursue damages against the offending driver in this country due to various European treaties.

If you are involved in an accident whilst working abroad it might be possible to bring a claim for damages in the UK if the company you work for is based in the UK.

Our expertise

With experience of dealing with the complexities surrounding claims arising from accidents abroad, our team can help assess your situation and advise you on the appropriate course of action.

< Back to Accidents and Injuries

‘Highly recommended.’

Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements.

If you would like further information about any service, call us on 01603 660 811