We regularly seek enthusiastic and talented people to join the small and friendly Hatch Brenner team on Theatre Street.
Family Law Vacancy
Are you a senior solicitor looking for a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an enterprising candidate, who prides themselves on delivering a high-quality service to clients, to join Hatch Brenner as Head of the Family department.
We are seeking a qualified Family solicitor with, ideally, 6/7 years' PQE and experience in:
- Divorce and separation
- Financial remedy applications
- Children matters
- Separation / Cohabitation agreements
- Pre / Post Nuptial agreements
You will preferably have experience in setting and realising departmental targets and managing a busy team. The role requires an innovative leader who can plan strategically for growth in line with the firm's business goals and recognise fee-earning opportunities.
Salary - highly competitive.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Ian Johnson at email@example.com
Part-time Employment Law Solicitor Vacancy
We have a flexible opportunity for a Solicitor within our Norwich city centre office.
We are currently looking for a Solicitor with particular expertise in Employment Law to join our Dispute Resolution team on a part-time basis (minimum three days a week). With at least three years PQE, the successful candidate will be equipped to support employer and employee clients on a range of legal matters. Some business development experience and an existing network of local contacts would be ideal to continue to develop our Employment Law services.
Please send a copy of your CV to Ian Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive, to join our busy property team. You will have the ability to work largely unsupervised and be responsible for delivering excellent service to your clients.
Your role will include:
- Advising clients in relation to sale, purchase, leasing and refinancing of business premises
- Development work and unit sales
- Advising on pre-emption and option agreements, s106 agreements, and commercial licences and easements
- Lease extensions and renewals
- Building and growing client and referrer relationships
- Active participation in marketing activity
- Managing your own files and maintaining Lexcel compliance at all times
Due to restrictions around Covid-19, our work experience placements are currently on hold.