We regularly seek enthusiastic and talented people to join the small and friendly Hatch Brenner team on Theatre Street.
Family Law Vacancies
We are looking to recruit legal secretaries on a permanent contract in either full-time or part-time positions.
These roles will be to provide a high level of professional secretarial and administrative support in our Family department. The successful candidates will work principally for one fee earner but will be required to provide additional support to other fee earners within the family department when necessary.
- Efficient and accurate document creation, amending and formatting together with audio and copy typing.
- Proofreading to ensure all documents produced are accurate and correctly presented.
- Assisting with the preparation of document bundles.
- Answering the telephone in a helpful and professional manner, ensuring messages are taken accurately and passed on to the relevant fee earner in a timely manner.
- Maintaining an effective filing system, ensuring filing is completed on a daily basis and computer records are updated regularly.
- Supporting larger team by assisting in any overflow of outstanding secretarial work and generally assisting in the smooth running of the department.
- Arranging meetings and conference calls as and when necessary.
- Assisting with the LSC Online Client and Cost Management System (CCMS).
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive, to join our busy property team. You will have the ability to work largely unsupervised and be responsible for delivering excellent service to your clients.
Your role will include:
- Advising clients in relation to sale, purchase, leasing and refinancing of business premises
- Development work and unit sales
- Advising on pre-emption and option agreements, s106 agreements, and commercial licences and easements
- Lease extensions and renewals
- Building and growing client and referrer relationships
- Active participation in marketing activity
- Managing your own files and maintaining Lexcel compliance at all times
Due to restrictions around Covid-19, our work experience placements are currently on hold.