We regularly seek enthusiastic and talented people to join the small and friendly Hatch Brenner team on Theatre Street.
We are looking to strengthen our team with the following vacancy. The role will help the firm expand our current range of services, and promote Hatch Brenner LLP in the local legal marketplace.
Secretary/Paralegal in Private Client Department
Secretary/Paralegal in the Private Client Department to carry out a combination of fee earning work, secretarial and administrative duties.
All normal responsibilities of a qualified Paralegal including:
- Attending clients to receive instructions and advise
- Business development liaising with relevant professional contacts
- Typing correspondence and documents including faxes and emails
- Dealing promptly with all correspondence/instructions
- Organising meetings with other fee earners and clients as necessary or directed
- Keeping departmental and individual diaries up to date
- Ensuring case files are kept in an orderly manner
- Ensuring routine administrative matters on case files are up to date
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Ian Johnson at email@example.com. Full job specification available on request.
Applications for our 2019 work experience placements are now closed. We will announce the opportunities for 2020 in November.