01603 214 220

Services / Accidents and Injuries / Accidents Abroad

Thousands of Britons travel overseas every year. While most trips occur without incident, you may have cause to make a holiday accident claim.

Accident situations vary and you may be struggling to work out what you need to do. Our solicitors will guide you through the process every step of the way, giving you the best chance of claiming compensation for illness or injury sustained overseas.

For instance, if you suffer an injury on holiday, you might be entitled to make a claim against the holiday company if your trip was arranged as part of a package deal.

If you're involved in a road traffic accident abroad it may be possible to pursue damages against the offending driver in the UK, thanks to various European treaties.

Claims for accidents while working abroad

If you are involved in an accident while working abroad it might be possible to bring a claim for damages in the UK if the company you work for is based here.

Types of Holiday Accident Claims

Examples of accident abroad claims:

  • Road traffic accidents involving foreign drivers
  • Food poisoning while on holiday or travelling
  • Slip by the side of a pool
  • Accident involving a water sport while abroad
  • Deaths while abroad.

Our expertise

Thanks to our experience dealing with the complexities surrounding claims arising from accidents abroad, we can help assess your situation and advise you on the appropriate course of action.

Our team comprises experienced Personal Injury Specialist Colin Cook and Litigation Executive Pasha Alnadaf alongside former Morgan Jones Pett injury claim specialists Solicitor Sara Westwood and Chartered Legal Executive Simon Bransby.

Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements.

Morgan Jones Pett Solicitors

Morgan Jones Pett have joined the Hatch Brenner Solicitors team.

‘Highly recommended.’

If you would like further information about any service, call us on 01603 214220