Road Traffic Accidents
Road traffic accident claims can involve anything from the most minor of bumps to catastrophic accidents resulting in life-changing injuries. Whatever your case, our road traffic accident solicitors can help you pursue the compensation to which you are entitled.
Sometimes it might not be clear-cut as to who is responsible for the accident and therefore it is important to instruct an experienced car accident solicitor to advise on your claim.
Your rights to a specialist road accident solicitor
If you or your loved one have been involved in a road traffic accident, you will probably find that your insurance company is keen to deal with your legal case. However, it is your right, and yours alone, to decide who represents you in a compensation claim. If you have legal expenses insurance as part of your motor insurance policy, we can liaise with your insurer to ensure you are able to choose us as your nominated solicitor under that policy.
As well as physical injuries, you may suffer psychological problems associated with the accident. You may also be unable to return to work for a while or need a hire car while your vehicle is being repaired. We will provide you with the right legal advice to deal with all aspects of your claim arising as a result of your a road traffic accident.
We understand that for many people it is not just about compensation. You may require early rehabilitation to assist with your recovery, or need support dealing with an inquest if someone died in the accident. Whatever support you need, our team of experienced road traffic accident solicitors will guide you every step of the way to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Examples of road traffic accident claims:
- Accidents involving children
- Accidents that occur on roundabouts, at traffic lights, junctions or on motorways
- Road traffic accidents involving pedestrians
- Road traffic accidents involving motorcyclists/cyclists
- Deaths arising from road traffic accidents, including representation at Inquests
How our road accident solicitors can help you
We can advise on very simple or very complicated cases. Your case will always be dealt with by a member of our experienced and qualified team, who are able to provide you with the best legal advice. We deal with:
- Cases with a value of under £25,000 via the online portal system
- Motor Insurance Bureau Uninsured Driver cases
- Motor Insurance Bureau Untraced Driver cases
- Cases where a vehicle has been used as a deadly weapon
- Cases involving foreign drivers or driving abroad
- Catastrophic cases involving damages claims valued at more than £25,000
- Cycling cases
- Pedestrian claims
Road traffic cases are often considered the most simple and straightforward cases. Our road accident solicitors have, on many occasions, acted on behalf of individuals dissatisfied with an outcome to contest the way in which claims have been handled by their own insurer panel firms. Our team has also successfully recovered damages for individuals who had elements of their injury previously overlooked (for example, a subtle head injury and chronic pain).
Road traffic accident legal claim case studies
- Our Claimant was an 89-year-old lady involved in a road traffic accident with another driver. She suffered quite nasty chest injuries but due to her age was keen on reaching an early settlement. Sadly, she had to give up her driving license as she did not feel confident enough to continue but the sum of £35,000 was recovered.
- Road traffic accident claim where a Claimant suffered shoulder/neck injuries and recovered over £4,000 for his personal injury claim and other minor expenses.
Chartered Legal Executive Simon Bransby acted for both Claimants. He can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 660 811.
Read more in our Mythbusters guide: Dealing with insurers when you've had an accident
Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements.
Morgan Jones Pett have joined the Hatch Brenner Solicitors team.
‘I would like to thank you and your team for all your help in bringing my claim to a conclusion and would not hesitate in recommending your firm should the need arise.’
‘I don’t know what I would have done without your help.’
‘Whenever I have called at the office, I have always been impressed by how helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about all aspects of my case they have been.’
‘I was kept well informed at every stage of my case, service was good.’