01603 214 220

Services / Child Law Solicitors / Revoking care, adoption or placement orders

After an Child Arrangements Order has been made, it is possible in certain circumstances for applications to be made to the court to revoke or discharge care or placement orders.

Sometimes when there has been a delay between final orders being made and a child being placed with a foster or adoptive family, parents circumstances change so much that the original orders could be set aside allowing the children to return home to their parents.

These cases are unusual, and you will need specialist legal advice. We are able to help you determine what could be possible.

In some circumstances, we can apply for Legal Aid public funding to assist you in making these applications.

Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements.

If you would like further information about any service, call us on 01603 214220