Cosmetic surgery claims for botched treatment are on the rise in the UK, as the number of procedures performed increases.
One reason for the increase in cases, especially relating to procedures involving Botox and dermal fillers, is that anyone can set up a cosmetic surgery practice and call themselves an ‘expert’.
A feature of most cosmetic surgery claims is the psychological injury caused to patients after a procedure goes wrong. These can have a debilitating impact on all aspects of an individual’s life, so it is important to seek legal advice from a professional able to secure the compensation that reflects your situation.
If you believe you have a claim for cosmetic surgery negligence, get in touch with our expert team to see how we can help. Sara Westwood and Simon Bransby, formerly of Morgan Jones Pett, are now working within the Hatch Brenner Solicitors Clinical Negligence team.
Examples of cosmetic surgery claims:
- Claims arising from breast implants
- Nerve damage caused by all types of cosmetic surgery
- Negligent facial surgery such as mentoplasty (chin), otoplasty (ears) and rhinoplasty (nose)
- Poor results
- Unexpected and avoidable scarring
- Perforated bowel caused by liposuction
- Hair transplant negligence
Please contact one of the team to discuss your specific requirements:
Morgan Jones Pett have joined the Hatch Brenner Solicitors team.
‘The service was very professional throughout the case.’