People / Pasha Alnadaf
- Pasha Alnadaf
- Job title:
- Personal Injury Litigation Executive
- Accidents Abroad / Accidents at Work / Accidents in a Public Place / Assault / Children’s Accidents / Chronic Pain / Compensation / Fatal Accidents / Inquests and Fatal Accidents / Inquest FAQs / Road Traffic Accidents / Spinal Injuries / Personal Injury Case Studies / Personal Injury FAQs / Accident and Emergency / Birth Injury and Pregnancy / Cancer / Cosmetic Surgery / Defective Medical Products / Dental / Eye Treatment and Surgery / GP and Nursing / Heart Surgery and Cardiology / Inquests and Fatal Accidents / Medication Errors / Nursing and Care Home Claims / Orthopaedic / Surgical Claims / Medical Negligence Case Studies / Medical Negligence FAQs
- 01603 214 216
- 01603 766 335
- Court of protection
- Personal injury trusts
- Road traffic and cycling accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Fatal accidents
- Accidents in a public place
- Medical and dental negligence
- Holiday claims
An expert in Personal Injury, I am a dedicated and accomplished claimant practitioner with more than 20 years litigation experience in the legal sector and nine years previous claims experience in the insurance sector.
I have conducted numerous cases from inception to trial on behalf of Claimants involving serious injuries including mild traumatic brain injuries, multiple injuries, chronic pain and fibromyalgia, acting for clients nationwide. I regularly attend conferences with clients, expert witnesses and counsel.
I completed my education in Norwich, and have previously worked at NFU Mutual, HSBC, Shoosmiths, Silverbeck Rymer and Slater Gordon Solutions.
What do others say?
Pasha was recommend in the Legal 500 UK 2021 edition for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence: Claimant.
‘Thank you for everything, I will 100% be recommending you to everyone.’
‘I would like to say that your firm has been efficient in my claim for personal injury. Mr Alnadaf kept me updated with correspondence through the whole procedure of my claim. And I definitely would recommend your firm to family and friends.’
‘Hatch Brenner were very pleasant to deal with during my claim for personal injury following a bicycle accident. They were concise and transparent regarding fees and document signing. My application was successful and I would recommend Hatch Brenner to anyone.’
‘I would like to thank Hatch Brenner for a very professional service at a difficult time after my accident. I was kept very well informed by the team and especially Pasha Alnadaf on all matters regarding my case.’
‘Thanks again for taking on this job and for acting so professionally, and not giving up when at times it looked like we were flogging a dead horse! And especially for your expertise in the final few advices of what to accept and what to reject, most appreciated. I’ll obviously recommend you and your firm for work should anyone ever approach me for advice on decent and effective solicitors in the area.’