People / Pasha Alnadaf
- Pasha Alnadaf
- Job title:
- Personal Injury Litigation Executive
- Road Traffic Accidents / Accidents at Work / Assault / Medical Negligence / Fatal Accidents / Accidents in a Public Place / Accidents Abroad / Compensation
- 01603 214 216
- 01603 766 335
- Court of protection
- Personal injury trusts
- Road traffic and cycling accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Fatal accidents
- Accidents in a public place
- Medical and dental negligence
- Holiday claims
An expert in Personal Injury, I am a dedicated and accomplished claimant practitioner with more than 20 years litigation experience in the legal sector and nine years previous claims experience in the insurance sector.
I have conducted numerous cases from inception to trial on behalf of Claimants involving serious injuries including mild traumatic brain injuries, multiple injuries, chronic pain and fibromyalgia, acting for clients nationwide. I regularly attend conferences with clients, expert witnesses and counsel.
I completed my education in Norwich, and have previously worked at NFU Mutual, HSBC, Shoosmiths, Silverbeck Rymer and Slater Gordon Solutions.
‘Thank you for everything, I will 100% be recommending you to everyone.’